As you know, with my family being a foster/adopt home, I think every family should adopt. I know everyone won't, but, search your heart. Is God speaking to you??? Not everyone is called to foster. It can be very difficult. But there are so many children just waiting for a forever family. Is that you?
Maybe you will see a child(ren) on the website and adopt them????
You can also look at children on the Heart Galleries of Texas here: http://www.dfps.state.tx.us/adoption_and_foster_care/texasheartgallery/default.asp
(scroll down to the middle of the page)
This is the link to the TARE homepage: http://www.dfps.state.tx.us/Adoption_and_Foster_Care/default.asp
(scroll all the way to the bottom, link is on the right "view waiting children")
Blessings!!!
2 comments:
And now you've given me another blog to follow, yours!! :) I find myself on the TARE site often. My heart breaks for those kids, wish I could bring them all home.
I have a blog too, but I am horrible about keeping up with it: http://cgbolton.blogspot.com/
New follower! Please follow back at
Www.Adventuresofamnmom.Com
Post a Comment