I have always felt a calling to be a foster parent. And I have always wanted to adopt a kid or two. I love what I do. I love helping these children and watching them grow and develop while in my care.
However, I LONG for a daughter of my own. I absolutely adore my 3 boys. They are wonderful. But I want a little girl. Just one! But if God wants to bless me with 2, I will take them both!!! How long must we wait. What does God have for us while we are waiting? Is there still something I must learn? Something I must do?
I do know that I am definitely more empathetic to my friends that have had infertility issues. It is so hard watching other friends adopt. Especially when it's girl. But at the same time, I am so excited for them.
**Please forgive me if I have offended you. That is not my intention. Just expressing what's been on my heart for a LONG time.**
Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment