So I started this blog a couple years ago. Mainly to keep my family informed of how Mike was doing while he was deployed in Iraq. Well, I didn't do a good job of posting here. So I am going to try again! Consider it a "new year resolution" if you will.
To catch you up, last February we became foster parents. And we had Billy placed with us on February 15, 2008. Now, almost a year later, we are finally going to get him adopted. We don't have a court date yet, but pretty much everything is in place.
One week later, we had another placement of a 3 year old girl. She was a sweety but in October, she was moved to a different home so she could be placed with her brother. Mike and I hope to keep in contact with her.
Then in April of 08we had a baby placed with us. She is adorable and the light of our life. She is an angel.
And now, last Thursday we had a baby boy placed with us. He is such a cutie. He is also a very good eater. And thankfully, a very good sleeper.
Trayce is having a ball with his new siblings. Who could have thought at this time last year, that we would have the big family we now have. I love it!!!! I am enjoying being a full time mommy!
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment